Improving and changing a culture begins with the leadership team.
In our experience, the most effective, impactful and cost-effective way to support an organisation in becoming a vital, thriving and dynamic business is to address both culture and leadership. They go hand-in-hand.
Research on leadership and culture shows that:
- 70% of the culture in an organisation is a direct reflection of the leadership system.
- The greatest reason for strategic non-performance is a failure of leadership to focus on the right things.
- There is no possible organisational change without a change in the consciousness and mindset of the leaders, individually and collectively.
- An organisation that is not developing leaders faster than the pace of change is “planning” for strategic failure.
- In the end, if leadership does not evolve, the organisation loses heart and degenerates in its purpose and capability. (The Leadership Circle Group)
Indigo works extensively with several state-of-the-art culture systems and diagnostic tools, from such organisations as Walking the Talk and The Leadership Circle, to enable you quantitatively define and measure culture.
We make visible the link between leadership effectiveness and organizational culture because we believe culture is a reflection of leadership. We work with you to build readiness for change at the group level while, at the same time, providing in-depth feedback at the individual level.
Our approach includes:
- Leadership & Culture Diagnostics – to measure effectiveness both current and desired of both the organizational culture and leadership team culture
- 360 Leadership Profile – to measure individual leader effectiveness
- Coaching – to provide support and accountability for individual development
- Leadership Development Workshops – to build team capability and address key areas
We’ll work with you to take the steps to transform your culture in a practical and impactful way.