ABOUT KIM DUTTON
Kim is an OD Consultant, Facilitator and Executive Coach with 25 years’ experience working with large, complex organisations helping leaders, teams and the broader business create the behavioural and culture changes needed to achieve their organisational and personal objectives.
With a depth of experience in leading culture transformation, developing bespoke leadership programs and facilitating deeply personal and highly impactful one-on-one, as well as, team interventions, Kim works with leaders to understand how they are both shaped by, as well as, how they shape their organisational culture and get results.
She brings expertise in what it takes to shift culture, lead change and improve performance by helping people see the link between their behaviour, their beliefs, their context and the results they are trying to achieve.
With a background in graphic design and a deep appreciation for the role that meaningful conversations play in driving change, Kim brings a unique approach to every interaction. Her sessions are creative, personable, engaging and practical.
She has a unique ability to establish strong connections quickly, synthesise complex issues and hold the space for the ‘impossible conversation’ to occur and robust and meaningful dialogue to take place.
Accreditations and Diagnostic Tools
- ICF Accredited coach
- TLC Tools: Leadership Circle Profile, Leadership Culture Survey, Leadership System
- Human Synergistics: LSI, LI, LCS, GSI, OCI
- MBTI: I & II
- Spiral Dynamics
- Genos Emotional Intelligence
- Conversational Intelligence
- Fierce Conversations
- Completing Dip Positive Psychology
HEARING PEOPLE’S WORDS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
More about Kim
Kim has extensive cross-cultural experience working with clients around the globe, at all levels of the organisation, and across a wide range of industries including:
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Energy, Construction, Mining, Travel, Hospitality, Insurance, Manufacturing, Publishing, Financial Services, Professional Services
As a designer and facilitator, Kim knows how to operate across the spectrum of a project from its strategic inception through to the fine details of delivery. She knows what works in practice and is able to ground theory with practical application.
Areas of Focus
- Culture and Organisational Change
- Conversational Intelligence & Skill Development
- Leadership Identity & Development
- Team Dynamics
- Personal Development
- Sales Effectiveness
- Executive Coaching
- Workshop Design & Facilitation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Psychology & Resilience
Companies Kim has consulted with through facilitation, coaching and contract partnerships